My new WebLogic book is published now!
- Over 40 videos replacing the boring screenshots used in typical cookbooks.
- No “Click here. Click there.” instructions
- Useful recipes
- Download deployment modules: Web Services, EJB 3.1, Timer EJBs etc
- Best Practices
- Default parameters that you should better change
- Performance glitches you should be aware of
- Open source projects you have to know
- Stuff Oracle doesn’t tell you about…
- Published in Australia. Click on the book image to buy.
Check out the book’s homepage.