Often we were asked by major companies to provide high end trainings for them.
As a Oracle Gold partner, munz & more is proud to offer its own high-end training curriculum for Oracle end users based on more than 12 years industry experience in architecture, development, operations and training.
Apart from our expert level in Oracle, SOA and Cloud Computing we know the competitors and the open source alternatives. We are proud to be critical and independent. Yet we are an official Oracle gold partner simply because we want the best for you!
We work hard to provide content which is far beyond any standard course. Our courses are typically run by Dr. Frank Munz himself – we strongly believe you should listen to those with a proven success record doing large scale projects.
- All courses come with superb quality printed documents at no extra charge.
- Our aim is to cover what you really need to know, including all tools, to be successful with your own projects. Since this is not an official Oracle training, we are happy to spend time demonstrating all the free open source tools which will support you.
- And certainly you can take the course demo applications and labs home for further explorations.
- Our class rooms are always located in the city center, providing good coffee, free internet and other amenities.
- There is no need to mention that we use suitable hardware, because we like to show how to set up real distributed system.
Über Features und Showstopper.
Have a look at the munz & more course curriculum:
- WLS 12c WebLogic 12c Architecture, Development and Operation Training Course (available NOW)
- WLS 11g (10.3.5 = part of SOA Suite 22.214.171.124) WebLogic Architecture, Development and Operation Course
- WLS 12c (12.1.1) WebLogic Monitoring, Sizing and Performance Tuning Course / WLS 12c Advanced Adminstration Training (brand new!)
- OSB 11g (new with SOA Suite 126.96.36.199) Service Bus Architecture, Development and Operation Course
- Cloud Computing Training Course with Oracle, Amazon, Rackspace and RightScale