As an independently working Oracle ACE Director I’ve got a track record of running trainings, symposiums, workshops and tutorials for some of the biggest companies all over the world .
Besides, independently working means I don’t make money selling licenses, instead I do know the competitors.
munz & more is proud to offer its own high-end training curriculum for Oracle end users based on more than 12 years industry experience in architecture, development, operations and training.
Apart from our expert level in Oracle, SOA and Cloud Computing I know the competitors and the open source alternatives. Sincerely, I proud to be critical and independent. Oracle honoured this with the Oracle Technologist of the Year and Oracle ACE Director award for myself.
I am working hard to provide content which is far beyond any standard course. My courses are only run by myself – I strongly believe you should listen to those with a proven success record doing large scale projects.
- All courses come with superb quality printed documents at no extra charge.
- All trainings are based on the newest product version (e.g. WebLogic 12.1.3 and Oracle Service Bus 12c) unless together we decide otherwise.
- Certainly you can take the demo applications and labs home for further explorations. Hint: where ever you book your training. Make sure that you don’t walk away with empty hands at the end!
- My aim is to cover what you really need to know, including all tools, best practices and existing problems, to be successful with your own projects.
There is an extra benefit because it is not an official Oracle training. I am happy to talk about showstoppers, best practices, common issues and I spend time demonstrating all the free open source tools which will support you.
- Our class rooms are always located in the city center, providing good coffee, free internet and other amenities.
- There is no need to mention that I use suitable hardware, because I like to show how to set up real distributed system.
Have a look at the current course curriculum:
- WLS 12c (12.1.3) WebLogic 12c Architecture, Development and Operation Training Course (available NOW)
- WLS 11g (10.3.5 = part of SOA Suite 220.127.116.11) WebLogic Architecture, Development and Operation Course
- WLS 12c (12.1.3) WebLogic Monitoring, Sizing and Performance Tuning Course / WLS 12c Advanced Adminstration Training
- OSB 12c (including OSB Development with JDeveloper, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Enterprise Scheduler, Managed File Transfer – all new with SOA Suite 18.104.22.168.0): Service Bus Architecture, Development and Operation Course
- Cloud Computing Training Course with Oracle, Amazon, Rackspace and RightScale